Binatone values the trust that our customers, associates and representatives place in us when they give us personal information. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance and endeavor to manage personal information. This policy applies to customer information we collect through our website.
Information we collect
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our website. Our main purpose is to provide you with a seamless personalized experience while using our services. We may collect technical information such as your computer's operating system and browser type, the path you take through our website etc.
Such information however is not personally identifiable.
What are Cookies
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. We use "cookies" on our website so that we can provide continuous and more personalized information for you. If you want to read more on Cookies and how to control and delete them, we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. Currently we operate an 'implied consent' policy which means that we assume you are satisfied with this usage.
How to enable cookies for your browser
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click the "Under the Hood" tab.
4. Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
5. Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog and select "Allow local data to be set"
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click on the gear-wheel icon at the top right of the browser window.
2. Click "Internet Options".
3. Select the "Privacy" tab.
4. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
5. Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to "Use custom settings for history".
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on "Privacy", check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
For all other browsers, please consult your documentation.
How to disable cookies
If you are not satisfied, then you should delete Freeplay Energy cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari). Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We're giving you this information to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using Freeplay Energy website. We know you'd expect nothing less from us.
Third-party cookiesGoogle Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. All data is not personally identifiable. Read more on Google's privacy overview regarding its analytics service at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
How we use your informationBinatone uses your information to offer and provide our services and to support our core business functions. Some examples include:
• To fulfill your requests for services and communicate with you about those requests
• To complete your registration or sign up process
• To administer surveys
• To help us improve and customize our service offerings and resources
• To send you information about our services and promotions
• To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.